Wonder & Delight
MARRAKECH • MOROCCO • 05/19/19- 05/26/19
Hammam | cleanse | color | spice | restore
Marrakesh is a very unique place – you’ll feel like you’ve landed in a completely different world, all your senses are stimulated at once! Our beautiful Riad (former Moroccan royal home) is located in a quiet residential area of the beautiful Medina.
With so many beautiful corners to explore in between yoga classes, full of colors, aromas, music, spices – our luxury yoga retreat in Morocco is a true cultural experience. You will see the winding alleys of the outdoor souk markets, beautiful palaces and traditional music. We’ll plan a camel ride and visit the majestic Saharan oasis gardens.
This retreat is for those who wish to dive deep into the culture of Morocco, while still finding plenty of time to relax and center through their practice at our spacious Riad.
You will experience two optional yoga classes a day – an active Vinyasa flow class in the morning and an evening restorative Yin yoga class at sunset. Two guides will be there with the you, so no need to worry that you’re venturing into unfamiliar territory, we’ll show you around and take care of everything- so all you have to worry about is having a good time!
OUR VENUE: Riad Vert • located in the heart of the Medina
You will be so welcomed at Riad Vert. Nested in the heart of the Medina of Marrakesh, 10 min (by foot) away from the souks and Jemaa el Fna square, you will find a peaceful haven, where green palm trees strikingly contrast with the whitewashed walls.
The Riad offers an outdoor hot tub and a rooftop terrace with views of Atlas mountains nearby. The 7 guests rooms are stylishly decorated with traditional Moroccan furnishings. Each is equipped with an en suite bathroom and some have a seating area
RSVP DEPOSIT $500 • LIMITED TO 12 GUESTS • $2500 shared room/$3200 single room
*Space is limited to 12 yogis. $500 deposit secures your space due by August 15, 2018.
- 8 days, 7 nights at luxury Riad in Medina
- Daily Yoga and Meditation
- Day pass at world famous Mamounia Spa
- Daily breakfast and 4 dinners at Riad
- Ceremonial Welcome and Closing Dinners
- Camel ride in La Palmeraie
- Private Cooking Class
- Moroccan hammam experience
- Transportation to and from the airport
What's Not Included
- Airfare to Morocco
- Additional Spa treatments
- Personal Expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & incidentals
- Meals not specified (anything outside traditional breakfast and dinner)
- Alcohol, bottled water, & tea
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, road blocks, political disturbances, and illness
BEFORE YOU GO
Are you passport ready? If not, apply for one now https://pptform.state.gov/
If you already have a passport, verify you have at least 6 months remaining at the time of travel to Morocco.